European Neural Network Society
New ENNS web site
The European Neural Network Society (ENNS) is an association
of scientists, engineers, students, and others seeking to learn
about and advance our understanding of the modelling of behavioral
and brain processes and to apply neural modelling concepts to
problems relevant in many different domains.
Statutes of the Society
The members of the Executive Committee
Included in the membership is subscription to the journal Neural Networks, also available on-line,see instructionfile
(in PDF) or (in word).
Neural Networks is the official journal of the ENNS and of two other societies
that have similar aims and cooperate with ENNS for their achievement:
INNS (International Neural Network Society) and JNNS (Japanese Neural
Network Society). ENNS members benefit from reduced registration fees at ICANN.
Membership costs in 2011 (in European Euro, EUR) are
Regular Member 75 EUR
Student Member 50 EUR
Without membership of one of the above mentioned societies, the subscription price for individuals is Euro 237.
Membership without the journal is also available at 25 EUR to those
who already receive it through one of the other societies mentioned above.
Further information is given in the Letter from the President
Please take attention to the following topic(s):
In 2011 ENNS offer 20 studentships of 400 EURO for students presenting papers at ICANN 2011. Non ENNS Members
will have to become ENNS member upon application for student grant.
Application travel grant form for ICANN 2011(txt).
Please note that the form should be sent to the address on the form and not to the ENNS office.
To join ENNS
The completed form should be sent to:
p/a SNN, 126
University of Nijmegen
P.O. Box 9101
6500 HB Nijmegen
New ENNS web site
ENNS organizes international conferences every year (ICANN:
International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks), promotes
scientific activities at the national level, in cooperation with
national organizations, and publishes a Newsletter.
Links to ICANN:
- ICANN2010, September. 15-18, Thessaloniki, Greece
- ICANN2009, September. 14-17, Limassol, Cyprus
- ICANN2008, September. 3-6, Prague, Czech Republic
- ICANN2007, September. 9-13, Porto, Portugal
- ICANN2006, September. 10-14, Athens, Greece
- ICANN2005, September. 11-15, Warsaw, Poland
- ICANN2003, June. 26-29, Istanbul, Turkey
- ICANN2002, Aug. 27-31, Madrid, Spain
- ICANN2001, Aug. 21-25, Vienna, Austria
- IJCNN 2000, July 24-27, Como, Italy (page removed)
- ICANN 99, local page at
- ICANN 99, Sept. 7-10, Edinburgh, UK (page removed)
- ICANN 98, Sept. 1-4,
ENNS also act as cooperating society for these upcoming conferences:
Links to related societies and organisations:
- ICONIP2006, 13th International Conference on Neural Information Processing,
October 3-6, 2006, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong
- RaDMI 2006, Int. Conf. Research and Development in
Mechanical Engineering, September, 13-17, Budva (Adriatic)
- IEA/AIE'2006, June 27-30, 2006, Annecy, France
- RASC 2006, July, 10-12, Canterbury, UK